Current Donation Campaign:
Donate to the Cajon High School Instrumental Music Department! Donations are accepted in full dollar amounts; the amount of money to be donated should be included by quantity.
CHS Gold Star Boosters
PO Box 90272
San Bernardino, CA 92427
The CHS Gold Star Boosters are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations to the organization are tax-deductible!
In addition, we can always use donations of used musical instruments in working condition. We are a growing program, and we would like to be able to reach a larger number of students by making sure that instruments are available for them if they want to participate in band or orchestra! Please contact Mr. Phung if you would like to donate an instrument to the group.
Where Do Donations Go Towards?
- Entry fees for competitions, field trips, and educational opportunities
- Transportation costs, including busing
- Emergency/time-sensitive instrument repair
- “Classroom store” of consumable supplies including
- Instrument oils and greases, for maintenance
- Nutrition for marching band members
- Costuming and props for production activities like marching band, winterguard, and indoor winds