I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day weekend as we gear up for the last week of school!
– Marching Band Leadership Application: The Gold Star Regiment leadership application for the 2021-2022 school year is online. You will need to upload a resume and answer some self-inventory and scenario response questions, so allocate about 30 minutes to an hour to complete the application. The application is available here: https://forms.gle/ahNrZ47xWZCFsWNp8
– Marching Band Exercise and Pep Band Materials Now Live: The Gold Star Regiment exercise packets and pep band music is now viewable on this page: Gold Star Regiment Members’ Resources
– Continuing Band/Orchestra into 2021-2022 School Year: If you are continuing in band or orchestra next year, or are interested in joining, please fill out the information form here: https://cajonhsmusic.org/join. Information from the form will be used to ensure you are placed in proper classes
– Renewing Instrument Loan Agreements for 2021-2022 School Year: If you are continuing in band or orchestra for next year and have filled out the form above, you can renew your instrument loan agreement at this link: https://forms.gle/aA35e7PYqQUuUoJC8
– Instrument/Textbook Returns: If you are not continuing in music at Cajon next year, instrument return will be during the textbook return periods THIS WEEK. The campus will be open for textbook returns 12pm-3pm on Tuesday through Thursday (6/1-6/3) and 8am-3pm on Friday 6/4.